Contact Us

Shoot us an email

We are lighting fast in responding 90% of the time, and above average the other 10%.   

  Questions about HYDRATE, other products, subscriptions and life. 


Catering, Private Events and booking the WINE LOUNGE

  The Restaurant


Please Note: The staff at the restaurant isn't trained on product questions, use email above.

For online food orders from the restaurant please click link below.

 Set Up a Wholesale Account